We quote for home catering parties for between 10-100 guests.
Below is our standard/most popular menu option based on catering for 15-20 guests. If you have specific dishes you'd like to order or would like to alter the number of starters/mains cooked, we are flexible. Please see the Customer Comments page from previous party bookers and contact us for a competitive quote.
Choose from three of the following:
- Vegetable and vermicelli spring rolls
- Deep fried prawns (Thai style)
- Chicken satay
- Thai red curry fishcakes
- Sesame prawn toast
Choose three from the following:
- Chicken green curry
- Chicken massaman curry
- Chicken penang curry
- Honeyed chicken with ginger
- Vegetarian noodles (or with chicken)
- Chicken with cashew nuts and bell peppers
Optional Fresh Fruit Dessert
Fresh fruit is a good choice after the variety of Thai food flavours, so we can provide a platter of pineapple, watermelon and strawberries.
- Starters are cooked just prior to serving in the host's kitchen for the best taste. We make sure we cook enough for two of every item per person with the exception of the spring rolls (which are large!)
- Pork, beef and prawns can be substituted for chicken at an additional costs of 1 GBP p.p.
- All ingredients (meat and vegetables) are bought locally and all spices and pastes are imported top quality brands which are also used at food outlets in Thailand.
- We never serve pre-frozen meals or use MSG.
- The price includes the hiring of helpers and self buffet service where we arrange to collect the equipment the next day. This means there is no pressure to finish the food with serving staff waiting.
- We have been granted a 5 Star Food Hygiene Rating by Mendip District Council.
- You are welcome to sample any dishes you're considering at our stand in Wells market any Wednesday or Saturday.
- To secure the booking we need 40% of the total amount. This ensures we keep the date available for you, book staff, purchase the ingredients and plan preparation. The balance can be paid at the time of the party. Payment can be received by cash, cheque (made out to Secret Recipe) or BACS transfer.